So quick story time. I saw beautiful embossed denim jeans in the mall for Rs.5000, and well that is too much money for me to spend on a pair of jeans when I can DIY them in about Rs.50 at home!
What you will need?
- A pair of old jeans (Free right?)
- Medium 2 ( Camel 20 ml bottle cost me Rs.15)
- The fabric specialist metallic powder in gold (Rs.25)
- A dish to mix paint to medium
- Paint brush (Rs. 10)
- A stencil of your choice
Steps to get your glam on!
- Mix your medium with the powder paint in 1:1 consistency in the dish. Then take a stencil of your choice, I took stars and dab on the paint using your paintbrush
- I decided to do a stars all over the jean, front and back
- For the back pockets I created a horizontal ombre
- Now let it dry and voila your pants are ready to be styled!! For washing and maintenance follow the directions on the medium
Thanks a lot! Like and comment if you would totally do this and get your glam on without burning a hole in your pocket.
To give me more love you can find me at:
Blogger : www.perdhibhandari.wordpress.com
Instagram : peridhi_bhandari